YIELDS 4 Servings
4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast (or 8-12 chicken breast tenderloins)
4-8 Slices of bacon
1 cup BBQ Sauce
¼ cup Honey
2 Large Sweet Potato, diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Lay out a 12×12 square of aluminum foil (double length and fold over to make sure they are sturdy, or buy heavy duty kind)
- Wrap chicken with bacon, 1-2 slices per breast or 1 per tenderloin
- In each aluminum foil square, place 1/4 of total diced sweet potatoes and top with fresh rosemary.
- In a small bowl, mix bbq sauce and honey, then pour 1/4 of mixure over chicken
- Close each aluminum foil square around the chicken to create a “packet.”
- Grill for 30-40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.