YIELDS 1 Serving
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 30 mins
TOTAL TIME 35 mins
Sugar Mixture (enough for 4-6 packets)
¼ cup Brown Sugar (mixture enough for 4-6 packets)
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 dash Nutmeg
Apple & Butter
1 Granny Smith Apples, peeled and sliced
½ tbsp Butter
- Tear 2 pieces of foil that are about 12 inches by 18 inches and stack them on top of each other.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place apples on center of foil and sprinkle on mixutre using enough to only lightly coat the apples. Break up butter over apples.
- Fold up packet ensuring a tight seal
- When ready to cook, place sealed packet on hot grill or over fire for about 30 minutes, flipping 2 to 3 times throughout.
- Remove packet from grill and pierce with knife or fork to allow steam to escape. Unfold packet and enjoy.